We are welcome you to savor Saturdays and Sundays by experiencing Chef Varin’s take on brunch!
Our featured menu will include delicious brunch entrées, such as:
- Parfait ~ Passion Fruit, Yogurt, Caramelized Pineapple, Coconut Crispies.
- Salmon Rillettes ~ Sour Rye, Caper, Red Onion, Cultured Cream, Olive Oil.
- French Toast ~ Kumquat Marmalade, Honey-Butter, Anise Maple Syrup.
- Jamon Benedict (featured image above) ~ Brioche, Ibérico de Bellota Jam, Pimento Hollandaise, Gem Lettuce Salad.
- Smoked Pork Shoulder Hash ~ Winter Squash, Onion, Puree, Preserved-Lemon Aioli.
- Ginger Congee ~ Chinese Sausage, Black Garlic Aioli, Scallion, Crispy Wonton.
- Beef Burger ~ Brioche, Gruyere, Arugula, Pickled Onion, Horseradish Aioli, Fries.
In addition to its new food brunch menu, Beverage Director Amanda Reed has curated brunch-centric cocktails, such as:
- Americano Bianco ~ Rinomato Gentian Aperitivo, Riesling-Rhubarb-Thyme, Soda Water.
- Mimosa ~ Sparkling Wine with Fresh Orange or Grapefruit.
- Bloody Mary ~ Tomatillo-Infused Vodka or Tequila, House Mary Mix, White Anchovy and Olive Garnish.
- Black Hole Sun ~ Plantation Dark Rum, Pineapple, Coffee, AllSpice.
Photo Credit: Suzi Pratt